Inflation, interest rates, upcoming midterm elections… There are so many variables that can impact your nonprofit’s investment portfolio in 2022.
In this episode, Bob DiMeo and Devon Francis speak with Bob Doll, CFA, chief investment officer at Crossmark Global Investments, Inc. Bob Doll makes calculated predictions and forecasts on what will drive U.S. equity markets and the global economy.
You will learn:
- Why endowments and foundations might expect stocks to earn half as much going forward
- Expected trends in inflation and interest rates
- How you can be strategic with your asset allocation (sector-wise and geographically)
- Why cyclical, value, and small stocks may outperform defensive, growth, and large stocks
- The challenging environment for bonds
- The potential impact of upcoming Congressional elections on financial markets
- And more!
Tune in to learn what you can expect from the financial markets in 2022 and beyond!
Resources: Email the Stewards | Fiducient Advisors | Bob DiMeo | Devon Francis | 2022 Return Expectations Webinar | Bob Doll on LinkedIn | Crossmark Global Investments | 10 Predictions for 2022: Tug of War Between Earnings Tailwinds and Valuation Headwinds | Inflation, the Fed, Correction; Oh My!
About Our Guest:
Bob Doll joined Crossmark in May 2021 as Chief Investment Officer (CIO), bringing over 40 years of industry experience to guide the investment process and serve as portfolio manager for multiple Crossmark large-cap strategies. He also utilizes his investment expertise to provide weekly and quarterly investment commentaries, as well as annual market predictions. Bob is a regular guest and contributor to multiple media outlets such as CNBC, Bloomberg TV, Moneywise, and Fox Business News. Prior to arriving at Crossmark, he held the roles of Senior Portfolio Manager and Chief Equity Strategist at Nuveen and Blackrock, President and Chief Investment Officer at Merrill Lynch Investment Managers, and Chief Investment Officer at Oppenheimer Funds, Inc.