Fundraising, both on a small and large scale, can be difficult when markets are down, and there is global turmoil.
In this episode, Bob DiMeo and Devon Francis speak with Brian Gawor, CFRE, vice president of research at Ruffalo Noel Levitz (RNL) and host of the Fundraising Voices Podcast. Brian shares actionable strategies to boost donor engagement and achieve better outcomes for fundraising campaigns.
You will learn:
- Six variables of the “fundraising equation” that nonprofit leaders should know about
- How higher-ed institutions and other nonprofits can take a data-driven approach to fundraising
- How this downturn is stocks might impact your fundraising and your endowment
- How to use AI-personalization to improve communication with donors
- The process of turning small-scale donors into major gifters
- And more!
Tune in to learn how you can improve your organization’s fundraising!
Resources: Email the Stewards | Fiducient Advisors | Bob DiMeo | Brian Gawor on LinkedIn | Ruffalo Noel Levitz (RNL) | Fundraising Voices Podcast | Amplify Your Impact Through Strategic Philanthropy with Caren Yanis (Ep. 36) | How Can Mission-Driven Nonprofits Improve Performance in Today’s Environment? with Sally Blount (Ep. 45)
About Our Guest:
Brian Gawor is the vice president of research at Ruffalo Noel Levitz (RNL) with a background in student affairs, enrollment, annual giving, and major gifts. Brian leads actionable research and strategy to propel the success of RNL’s 1,900 partner clients. He’s a first-generation college graduate grateful to the donors who made it possible. Considering himself a dedicated giving geek, Brian strikes down myths about fundraising and believes that the best strategy comes from listening to donors at scale. Brian regularly presents at professional conferences, and you can also find him hosting RNL’s regular LinkedIn live broadcasts, webinars, and the Fundraising Voices Podcast.